Tired of having limited control over curriculum content?
Want to provide more locally relevant learning experiences?
Struggling with tight budgets?
Frustrated with the lack of rigor in online curricular content?
Struggling to adapt to a virtual, blended learning environment?
Dr. Marie C. Ward and Jennifer Sayre will share how they overcame these obstacles and provide a detailed overview of their implementation process, including:
- Securing funding and effective grant writing
- Properly scoping a project
- Establishing the instructional framework
- Assembling the right team
- Planning for flexibility and choice
- Leveraging the Agilix Learning Suite to provide an interactive and engaging student experience
- Providing instructors with training and support on best practices
Discover how Fairfield County ESC created InnevAto EDU and not only build their own suite of online courses using Ohio certificated teachers, but also made it easy for others to use the personalizable courses to meet a variety of needs.
This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable insights from experts who have already navigated the terrain and created a guide on how to do it yourself.
Don't miss this chance to learn from the best.
Register now and take the first step towards revolutionizing the way you approach learning in your district.
Suitable for District Administrators, Curriculum Directors, IT Directors, and Classroom Teachers.