Seeking to learn more about Agency in education?
Curious to know how you can create opportunities for more Agency for your students and teachers?
Looking for ways you can provide choice and voice for your students?
Searching for more ways your teachers can have Agency in curriculum selection and customizing content?
Lisa Wimmers and Misty Weber will share fun facts about the importance of Agency in education and how they are working hard to provide multiple opportunities for their programs, teachers, and students to succeed on multiple levels, including:
- Defining Agency to fully understand the importance of it in education.
- Learning how to navigate and support Agency in the classroom.
- Using innovative platforms and curriculum to support the classroom community.
- Planning for “choice and voice” activities for students to show what they know.
- Achieving learning goals in programs and classrooms.
Discover how Accelerate Education and Warren County School District’s Virtual Academy are leveraging Agency to create success for their students and teachers.
Learn from the best.
Take the first step towards implementing more chances for Agency across your educational programs and in your classrooms.
This program is suitable for District Administrators, Virtual Administrators, Curriculum Directors, IT Directors, and Classroom Teachers.